Sunday, June 26, 2011

monday nail art challenge-floral 6/27

I recently joined this awesome group on Facebook called Polish-aholics Anonymous a ton of ladies swapping polish ideas, needless to say its awesome. Every Monday there is a nail art challenge with a different theme. For this Monday is floral so here is my design. I used my dotting tool for the first time for the flower petals and it didn't come out too bad. For the center I took a tiny piece of glitter and put it right in the center. Very girly, I like it!











Polish: OPI Steady As She Rose
Wet n' Wild French White Creme
Sally Girl 812070 (gold glitter for center of the flower)
Essie Good To Go topcoat

4 comments:

  1. that mani is really cute! :)love those flowers on your ring finger :) so bad but i didn't submit my mani for the weekly challenge.. T_T by the way im a new follower. i love reading your blog. :)

    visit my blog :)
    http://neelai14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty!


    got here through the member blogs of our fb group! hope u visit my blog too.

    new follower <3

    http://www.nailsbykatevergara.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ladies thanks for the comments I am following you both now too!

    ReplyDelete