Monday, June 13, 2011

new nail art supplies

Ok so I havent been posting EVERYTHING I have been buying lately, partly cause my camera crapped out right after I started this blog...and partly because I dont want people thinking I spend my whole paycheck on nail supplies $$$ I know I'm not the only one with this sickness, so I continue on :)

From Sally Beauty Supply I got these glitter polishes for .99 cents each! They have a ton of colors so if you are just getting into nail art and want to expand our polish collection but don't want to spend a ton of money on polish these little guys are for you. They look small but have a ton of application in them and if you run out, they are only $1.


I got these large heart rhinestones from another beauty supply by my house, I really like them.

I was at the mall over the weekend and they have a Hello Kitty store so I stopped in and got these stickers along with a photo album, Im going to try and keep all my designs in there, Ill post that when Ive figured out how Im going to do it.

Playing with polish does leave my cuticles dry and Im on the hunt for a god cuticle oil so I picked this one up. I like the way it smells so hopefully Ive found something that works. Im going to start applying it everyday and see how it does.



No comments:

Post a Comment