Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Rumple's Wiggin Mani-UPDATED

So at about day 3 of this mani started to chip on the tips then I saw this blog post about using the partial BM 11 stamp (which I had yet to use) and do them on the diagonal. There are a really pretty leaf pattern with berries and half the size of the full nail pattern stamps. So I covered my chips and have a new mani!



Just saying that name out loud makes me happy! 7:00am and Im getting compliments on my manicure. Ive been crazy with the nails lately so I thought Id tone it down with a simple mani and I really like this lilac color, I have two coats on but could have used a third. Of course I had to do something to my ring finger so I added a flower sticker that I got in a pack from the dollar store for $1.29, cant beat that.

Polish: OPI Rumple's Wiggin from the Shrek Collection
Essie Good To Go topcoat


2 comments:

  1. Hello, new follower here!
    I love this manicure and the idea of using diagonal stamping like that :-) Can't wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Laura thanks for following my blog! yeah i really like the look of this mani and will be doing more :)

    ReplyDelete