Monday, June 13, 2011

OPI Shrek Collection/Sinful Colors dups for Pirates Collection

Ok so at Rite-Aid this weekend I spotted a look alike Pirates of the Caribbean nail collection but it wasn't by OPI but Sinful Colors. They have done dups of the whole collection for the movie and I think they are pretty close.

Pictured left: Sinful Colors Open Seas --dup for OPI Mermaid Tears
right: Sinful Colors Adventure Island --dup for OPI Stranger Tides

I have enclosed the photos of the OPI polishes and I think they are pretty close. The best part about it is that they are only $2 each!




I was looking for an awesome chartreuse color to match this sweater that I love and was searching online for polishes. I came across the OPI Shrek Collection (that they no longer sell) and instead of buying one bottle I got the whole set in the minis from Amazon.com, they are so cute and I LOVE all the colors!

Cant wait to do something cool with the "Who The Shrek Are You?"

Pictured Left to Right:

What's With the Cattitude, Fiercly Fiona, Rumple Wiggins, and Who The Shrek Are You?



No comments:

Post a Comment